I. GENERAL PROVISIONS
These Rules of Accommodation (hereinafter referred to as the Rules) regulate relations in the field of providing hotel services and other additional and related services (hereinafter referred to jointly as hotel services) LLC “Sever” (TIN 9710085326 OGRN 1207700337371) in the Hostel “Axel Hostel” (hereinafter – the Hotel), developed on the basis of the Civil Code of the Russian Federation, Federal Law No. 132-FZ dated 24.11.1996 “On the basics of tourist activity in the Russian Federation”, Law of the Russian Federation No. 2300-1 dated 07.02.1992. “On Consumer Rights Protection”, Rules for Registration and Removal of Citizens of the Russian Federation from the Registration register at the place of Stay and at the Place of Residence within the Russian Federation, approved by the Decree of the Government of the Russian Federation of July 17, 1995. N 713 “On Approval of the Rules for Registration and De-Registration of Citizens of the Russian Federation at the Place of Stay and at the Place of Residence within the Russian Federation and the List of Persons Responsible for Receiving and Transferring to the Registration Authorities Documents for Registration and De-Registration of Citizens of the Russian Federation at the Place of Stay and at the Place of Residence within the Russian Federation Of the Russian Federation”, Rules for the Implementation of Migration Registration of Foreign Citizens and Stateless Persons in the Russian Federation, approved by the Decree of the Government of the Russian Federation of January 15, 2007 No. 9 “On the procedure for migration registration of foreign citizens and stateless persons in the Russian Federation”, and the Rules for the provision of Hotel services in the Russian Federation, approved by the Decree of the Government of the Russian Federation of 18.11.2020 No. 1853.
• Axel Hostel is located at the address: Moscow, Pokrovsky Boulevard 8, building 2B
• Axel Hostel is designed for temporary accommodation of Guests for a period agreed with the Hostel.
• The mode of operation of the Hostel is round–the-clock, year-round.
• These Rules are a public offer of the Axel Hostel to an unlimited number of consumers interested in purchasing hotel services.
• These Rules are posted in the Reception and Accommodation Service and on the official website of the Axel Hostel www.axel-hostel.ru
II. BASIC CONCEPTS
A guest (consumer) is an individual who intends to order or who orders and uses hotel services exclusively for personal, family, household and other needs not related to the implementation of entrepreneurial activities.
The customer is a natural or legal person, or an individual entrepreneur, who has
the intention to order or purchase (ordering or acquiring) hotel services in favor of the consumer.
A hostel (contractor) is a means of accommodation (the territory of the hostel and other facilities that ensure its functioning, as well as equipment and other property) in which the hotel services of the Axel Hostel are provided on their own or with the involvement of third parties.
Hostel services – a set of services for the provision of accommodation facilities provided for by the Rules for the provision of hotel services in the Russian Federation (temporary accommodation services for Guests, household and other services provided by the Hostel).
Additional services of the Hostel – household services, Parking spaces, transport and other services provided by the Hostel on a paid basis, the cost of which is not included in the cost of living in the hostel, the list of which is specified in these Rules.
The reception and accommodation service is a division of the Hostel located on the first floor of the Hostel, which carries out the reception and registration of arriving guests, their accommodation in rooms.
Booking – securing a room (a place in a room) in a Hostel for a Guest, on the terms determined by the request of the customer or consumer and confirmation of this request by the contractor.
Check–out time is the time set by the Hostel for the arrival and departure of Guests (consumers).
The hotel day is the main unit of measurement for the period of stay in the Hostel, the beginning of the hotel day (check–in time) is 14:00, the end of the hotel day (check–out time) is 12:00.
Check-out is a procedure for checking out and evicting a guest from a hotel at a fixed check—out time. According to the rules, the stay is considered to be in hotel days.
A public offer is an offer of a Hostel addressed to an unlimited number of persons interested in purchasing hotel services to conclude a contract for the provision of hotel services.
Acceptance is the consent of a person interested in purchasing hotel services to conclude a contract for the provision of hotel services through certain actions (payment, consent to payment).
Visitors are persons who do not live in the Hostel. Guests meet with visitors in the lobby of the hotel. Illegal conduct of visitors who have not been registered to the Guest’s room (other premises of the Hostel that do not provide for the presence of unregistered persons) is regarded as a gross violation of the rules of accommodation in the Hostel.
Price list – a systematized list of accommodation services with prices and brief
characteristics of room types, located on the official website of the Hostel www.axel-hostel.ru , as well as in the Reception and Accommodation Service.
The rendered service is an action (a set of actions) performed by the Contractor to fulfill the obligations assumed in accordance with the law “On Consumer Rights Protection” and other regulatory acts (including local ones) regulating various types of activities.
Unproven service – non-fulfillment by the Contractor of the obligations assumed to provide
Not fully rendered service is a service that was rendered not on time or with any
deviations from the declared characteristics.
Registration card is a document containing personalized information about the guest, the rules of accommodation and performing the functions of an agreement between the Hostel and the Guest.
A gross violation of the rules of hotel accommodation is a situation in which the behavior of a Guest or a visitor to the Hostel prevents the Performer and his staff from properly fulfilling their duties to ensure the rest and safety of guests, or the actions of the Guest (visitor) offend the honor and dignity of the staff or guests, lead to damage or destruction of the property of the Hostel, as well as violate the norms local regulations of the Hotel, legislation of the Russian Federation.
A security payment is a certain amount that acts as a guarantee to cover the Guest’s obligations, the occurrence of which is not predetermined in the future.
III. BOOKING PROCEDURE AND CONDITIONS
The Hostel enters into a contract for the provision of hotel services with the Guest by drawing up a document signed bilaterally (Guest registration card), or by accepting a request for booking rooms, including through postal, telephone communication, as well as via the Internet, using online booking services, by e-mail and from the Hostel’s website.
Upon check-in, the Guest pays for hotel services for the entire period of stay, in cash, by bank card, or by bank transfer.
Payment for the reservation is made on the basis of the received payment invoice and confirmation of the reservation; on the Hostel’s website or through an online booking system using Internet acquiring.
The guest has the right to pay for hotel services in full until they are provided by cash payment or bank card, or bank transfer, based on the received payment invoice and written confirmation of the reservation, as well as on the Hostel’s website, an online booking system using Internet acquiring.
When performing actions to make a request for booking rooms, or directly when checking into a room, the Guest thereby confirms that he is familiar with these Rules of Accommodation, Fire Safety Rules, and also agrees with the terms of provision of hotel and related services by the Hotel, consents to the processing of personal data in accordance with clause 4 of Article 9 of the Federal Law “On Personal Data” dated 27.07.2006 No. 152-FZ by providing a copy and original of a passport or other identity document (the list is approved by item 18 Rules for the provision of hotel services in the Russian Federation, approved by the Decree of the Government of the Russian Federation of 18.11.2020 No. 1853), and does not object to receiving information about the privileges and price offers of the Hotel.
At the conclusion of the contract, the Guest independently familiarizes himself with these Rules posted in the Reception and Accommodation Service or on the page of the official website of the Hostel http: www.axel-hostel.ru .
Reception and accommodation service phone:
Tel.: + 7 (926) 277-33-33
E-mail of the reception and accommodation service:
The price list of the Hostel contains information about prices and room categories, is posted in the Reception and Accommodation Service of the Hostel and on the official website: www.axel-hostel.ru
The hostel has the right to set prices and tariffs, apply a system of discounts for all services provided to the Guest, with the exception of those subject to state regulation of prices and tariffs.
The cost of accommodation and additional services is set by the Hostel independently. The hostel determines the list of services that are included in the room price, as well as the terms of their provision.
Booking a room in a Hostel is possible according to one of two options:
• guaranteed booking (available all year round) is a type of booking in which the hotel waits for the Guest until the check-out time of the day following the day of the scheduled arrival. The condition for guaranteed booking is the payment of the reservation (equal to the cost of 1 night stay in the booked room category). In case of late arrival after check-out time, non-arrival of the Guest, or in case of late cancellation of the reservation (less than a day before the date and time of arrival specified in the application), the Guest or the Customer will be charged the booking fee for the actual downtime of the room. If you are late for more than a day, the contract is terminated.
• non–guaranteed booking – in case of non-guaranteed booking, the Hostel waits for the Guest until the time of arrival, after which, if the booking payment or the cost of accommodation is not received before the time of arrival, the booking is canceled and the contract concluded between the parties is terminated.
When booking / placing, the Guest chooses a room category, and the right to choose a specific room belonging to this category remains with the Reception and Accommodation Service of the Hostel.
The booking is considered confirmed after receiving a unique booking number.
Booking of early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability of rooms on the day of arrival or departure for an additional fee (daily) and at the discretion of the Hostel administration.
Guaranteed booking is carried out in the following ways:
1) Upon prior request of the Guest through the Hostel’s website, online booking system, by phone, when the Guest makes a payment in the amount of the cost of one night’s stay in a specifically selected room category in the Hostel, by paying an invoice issued by the Hostel or using Internet acquiring or directly at the Hostel by making a booking payment in cash or by bank card. Payment for the reservation must be made within 2 calendar days from the date of invoice. The absence of payment on time is the basis for cancellation of the guaranteed reservation. Making a reservation payment guarantees the Guest the availability of a room from 14.00 on the day of arrival on the reservation until 12.00 hours of the next calendar day at any time of arrival. If the Guest, with a guaranteed reservation, did not use the Hostel accommodation service on the specified day of arrival or was late, he will be charged for the actual downtime of the room.
2) is made upon prior request of the Guest through the counterparty company (online booking platforms), if there is an application from the counterparty and they make a booking payment in the amount of 100% of the cost of hotel services for the entire period of stay in the Hostel by paying the invoice issued by the Hostel. The invoice for the payment of the booking payment must be paid by the counterparty within 2 working days from the date of its receipt. The absence of payment on time is the basis for cancellation of the guaranteed reservation. Making a reservation payment by the counterparty guarantees the Guest the availability of a room from 14.00 on the day of arrival on the reservation until 12.00 hours of the next calendar day at any time of arrival. If the Guest, with a guaranteed reservation, did not use the Hostel accommodation service on the specified day of arrival, refused the services provided by the Hostel, or was late, the booking payment is withheld by the Hostel as a penalty for room downtime in the amount prescribed in the contract with the counterparty.
The request for guaranteed booking must necessarily contain the full names of all Guests who will be provided with the services of the Hostel according to this application.
Changing the names of Guests is possible at least 24 hours before the scheduled arrival.
IV. THE ORDER OF REGISTRATION OF ACCOMMODATION IN THE HOSTEL
Guest accommodation in the Hostel is carried out only after making 100% payment for services for the entire period of stay in the Hostel and only when providing an employee of the reception and accommodation service with an identity document, according to the list approved by paragraph 18 of the Rules for the provision of hotel services in the Russian Federation, approved by the Decree of the Government of the Russian Federation dated 18.11.2020 No. 1853.
• if the Guest’s check-in is made after 00:01, and departure is planned before 12:00 of the same calendar day, the Guest’s settlement is carried out on the current hotel day (from 14:00 of the previous calendar day and until 12:00 of the current calendar day). In other words, for stays of less than one day, the payment is charged per day regardless of the time of arrival, the reservation for the room is provided before check-out time;
• if the Guest is accommodated after 00:01, if the departure is planned before 12:00 of the next calendar day, the Guest’s settlement is carried out from the next hotel day (from 14:00 of the current calendar day and until 12:00 of the next calendar day), while the Guest is charged the cost for two days of stay;
The minimum stay in the Hostel is one hotel day.
The consumer is liable and compensates for damage in case of loss or damage to the hotel property due to his fault in accordance with the legislation of the Russian Federation and the Rules for the Provision of Hotel Services in the Russian Federation.
Registration of Guests who are citizens of the Russian Federation at the place of stay in the Hostel is carried out in accordance with the Rules of Registration and removal of citizens of the Russian Federation from the registration register at the place of stay and at the place of residence within the Russian Federation, approved by the decree of the Government of the Russian Federation of July 17, 1995. No. 713 “On Approval of the Rules for Registration and De-Registration of Citizens of the Russian Federation at the Place of Stay and at the Place of Residence within the Russian Federation and the List of Persons Responsible for Receiving and Transferring to the Registration Authorities Documents for Registration and De-Registration of Citizens of the Russian Federation at the Place of Stay and at the Place of Residence within the Russian Federation Federation”. According to p . 14 of the Resolution, registration of a citizen at the place of stay in the Hostel is carried out upon arrival of such a citizen by the Hostel administration on the basis of identity documents.
Registration of a foreign citizen and a stateless person at the place of stay in the Hostel and their removal from the register at the place of stay are carried out in accordance with the Rules of Migration Registration of Foreign Citizens and Stateless Persons in the Russian Federation approved by the Decree of the Government of the Russian Federation dated January 15, 2007 No. 9 “On the procedure for migration registration of foreign citizens and stateless persons in the Russian Federation” on the basis of:
passport of a foreign citizen or other document established by federal law or recognized in accordance with an international treaty of the Russian Federation as an identity document of a foreign citizen (Article 10 of Law No. 115-FZ of 25.07.02 “On the legal status of foreign citizens in the Russian Federation”); a migration card with a mark of the border control authority on the entry of this foreign citizen into the Russian Federation or with a mark of the territorial body of the federal executive authority in the field of migration on the issuance of this migration card to this foreign citizen; a visa for citizens of those countries that have a visa regime with the Russian Federation; previous registration (if more than 7 years have passed since crossing the border days).
In the absence of the required documents, the staff of the reception and accommodation service of the Hostel will be forced to refuse Guests to check in.
Additional information about the list of identity documents used for accommodation in the Hostel, the procedure for registering citizens of the Russian Federation and foreign citizens of stateless persons at the place of stay in the Hostel, can be obtained from the Department of Internal Affairs of the Ministry of Internal Affairs of Russia in Moscow, located at: Moscow, Petrovka str., 38, p. 1, or by calling the help desk of the GUVM of the Ministry of Internal Affairs of Russia + 7 (495) 694-92-29.
Placement of children
Children under the age of 16 are not allowed in the Hostel.
The Hostel allows cohabitation in the same room of persons under the age of 18 with persons over the age of 18, provided that these persons are not related in the case of:
• with the written permission of the mother, father, guardian, trustee;
• with the written permission of the guardianship and guardianship authority.
In case of violation of this provision of the Hotel Accommodation Rules, the Hotel administration is not responsible for the possible consequences of the actions of residents. Responsibility for the possible consequences of the actions of residents is fully assigned to a person who has reached the age of 18. Registration at the Hotel of minors under the age of 14 is carried out on the basis of identity documents of their parents (adoptive parents, guardians) or close relatives, accompanying person(s), a document certifying the authority of the accompanying person(s), as well as birth certificates of these minors.
Extension of stay
If it is necessary to extend the time of stay in the room, the Guest can contact the Reception and Accommodation Service of the Hostel. If there are free places in the Hostel, the period of stay can be extended.
Extension of the room for a period of any time from 12:00 to 24:00 is possible if you pay 100% of the cost for one hotel night according to the price list.
V. HOSTEL SERVICES
The hostel provides services, the cost of which is included in the price of accommodation:
• high-speed Internet “wi-fi” throughout the Hostel;
• daily room cleaning;
• change of bed linen and towels (1 time in 5 days)
• use of ironing board and iron;
• luggage storage room;
• kitchen for cooking;
• call an ambulance, other special services;
• use of a first-aid kit; (The first-aid kit has a composition established by the Order of the Ministry of Health and Social Development of Russia dated 05.03.2011 No. 169n “On approval of the requirements for completing first-aid kits with medical devices for first aid workers” and is located at the duty administrator. The first aid kit contains Instructions for first aid with the use of a first aid kit for first aid workers);
• other services at the discretion of the Contractor.
The hostel provides additional services, the cost of which is not included in the price:
• copying, printing of documents;
• round-the-clock parking (if available);
• individual washing and ironing services;
VI. RIGHTS AND OBLIGATIONS OF HOTEL GUESTS
Guests have the right to:
• Use all the services of the Hostel.
• Receive complete and reliable information about the opening hours of the Hostel, the cost and list of services and additional services provided, make a pre-order of services.
• Contact the staff of the Reception and Accommodation Service regarding the quality of services provided, leave feedback and suggestions in the Book of reviews and suggestions, which is located in the Reception and Accommodation Service.
Guests are required to:
• Comply with these Rules of Accommodation and provision of services;
• Respect the rights of other Guests of the Hostel.
• Observe moral and ethical standards, refrain from excessive consumption of alcoholic beverages, narcotic substances and obscene expressions in public areas of the Hostel.
• Pay bills for the services rendered by the Hostel in the manner provided for by these Rules.
• Protect the property of the Hostel. In case of loss or damage to property, the Guest compensates for the damage in accordance with the procedure provided for by the current legislation. The amount of damage is determined and paid according to the Price List for loss and damage to the property of the Hostel. In case of non-fulfillment of these rules of accommodation by the legal entity on whose behalf the contract for the provision of hotel and related services of the Hostel is concluded, the responsibility is fully borne by the Guest.
• Not to create conditions and prevent accidents of power grids, water and heat supply networks and other technical, engineering systems and equipment of the Hostel;
• If an infectious disease is detected in a Guest or if it is suspected, immediately vacate the Hostel room (Article 33 of the Federal Law “On Sanitary and Epidemiological Welfare of the Population” of March 30, 1999 No. 52-FZ);
• Strictly observe the fire safety rules in accordance with the procedure provided for in Annex 4 to these Rules, preventing the occurrence of foci of smoke and/or fire;
• Promptly and in full pay for other additional services provided by the Hostel that are not included in the room rate. In case of late payment, their provision is terminated until the full repayment of the debt;
• When leaving the room, close the water intake taps, windows, turn off the lights, TV and other electrical appliances, close the room;
• At the end of the paid period of stay – to vacate the room, namely before 12-00;
• When leaving the Hostel, notify the Reception and Accommodation Service administrator on duty about your departure and hand over the key.
VII. RIGHTS AND OBLIGATIONS OF THE HOSTEL
The hostel is obliged to:
• To provide services to Guests in a timely, high-quality and in full.
• Inform Guests about the services provided and additional services of the Hostel, the form and procedure of their payment.
• Ensure full compliance of the Hostel’s services with sanitary and epidemiological norms and rules.
• Ensure the confidentiality of information about the guests of the Hostel.
• Promptly respond to the requests of Guests, taking measures to eliminate accidents and breakdowns in the Hostel rooms as soon as possible.
• The Hostel is not responsible for the loss of money, other currency valuables, securities, bank and telephone cards, jewelry, jewelry and other valuables.
• If forgotten items are found, the Hostel immediately notifies the owner, if the owner is known. The Hostel stores the thing forgotten by the guest in the Hostel in accordance with the category of value established by the internal regulations on forgotten and lost things:
• Valuables – 3 days;
• Things that have no special value – 1 day;
• Personal hygiene items /underwear/alcohol – to be disposed of on the day of detection;
• Products with undisturbed packaging – to be disposed of on the day of detection;
• Products with opened packaging are subject to disposal on the day of detection.
• The Hostel informs Guests that for security purposes, video surveillance is conducted in the premises of the Hostel, with the exception of rooms, toilets and showers.
• Provide at the first request of the Guest a “Book of reviews and suggestions”, which is located in the Reception and accommodation Service of the Hostel.
• Do not hold noisy events on the territory of the Hostel after 23.00, except for holidays and entertainment programs agreed in advance.
The hostel has the right to:
• The staff of the Hostel has the right to enter the room for cleaning, changing linen, checking heating, electricity, air conditioning systems or troubleshooting their functioning, as well as in case of violation of these rules by the Guest.
• In case of expiration of the Guest’s stay in the Hostel and his absence at the place of residence for more than 1 hour without payment, independently release the room from the Guest’s belongings by creating a commission from the representatives of the Hostel.
• In order to improve the quality of services provided to the Guests of the Hostel, record telephone conversations.
• Conduct a telephone survey on the quality of services provided.
• In case of gross violation of these Rules by a Guest, the Hostel has the right to create a commission of representatives of the Hostel, draw up an act on this violation and, if necessary, invite employees of the internal affairs bodies to clarify all the circumstances.
• Evict the Guest ahead of time if the latter violates the terms of the contract, abuses alcohol, narcotic substances and violates the rules of public order, while the Guest reimburses the Hostel for the expenses incurred by him.
VIII. IT IS FORBIDDEN IN THE HOSTEL:
• To carry out professional photo/video shooting without the written permission of the management of the Hostel in the office premises, the kitchen of the restaurant and other premises closed to public access. Photo/video shooting can be carried out in accordance with the Law of the Russian Federation No. 2124-1 “On Mass Media” dated December 27, 1991: by a journalist upon presentation of a press card in public access areas, namely: halls, elevators, restaurant halls, lobby bar.
• Bring and store weapons, explosive and flammable, caustic, poisonous and other dangerous items; guests who have the right to carry and store weapons by their occupation are required to provide documents certifying this right at the request of the Hostel.
• leave unauthorized persons in the room (persons who are not a party to the declared contract for the provision of hotel services), as well as give them the room key;
• store bulky items, flammable materials, weapons, chemical, radioactive and explosive substances, mercury;
• store and use pyrotechnic products;
• use your own electric heating appliances;
• rearrange the furniture in the room yourself;
• keep animals, birds, reptiles, insects in the room;
• use obscene language in public areas of the Hostel;
• drink alcoholic beverages in the common areas of the Hostel;
• smoking on the territory of the Hostel (in the room, in the corridors of the Hotel, in the public areas of the Hostel), with the exception of specially designated places. In case of violation of this rule, the Hostel administration will charge the guest with a general room cleaning service in accordance with the approved cost of the service in the amount of 5000 rubles.
For the purposes of these Rules, smoking is understood as the process of inhaling smoke and/or steam, of any origin, including, but not limited to:
smoke and/or steam resulting from the gorenje (smoldering) of tobacco and/or smoking mixtures of vegetable and/or chemical origin (tobacco, Iqos, glo, etc.);
smoke and/or steam arising from the use of electronic systems, electronic cigarettes and other devices producing aerosol and/or vapor and/or smoke by heating the liquid;
smoke and/or steam arising from the use of tobacco heating devices/smoking mixtures (hookah);
smoke and/or steam that occurs when using other devices.
• openly carry any types of civilian, service, combat weapons available to the guests of the Hostel, including in the performance of their official duties, as well as special equipment. Guests who have the right to carry and store weapons by their occupation are required to provide documents certifying this right at the request of the Hostel administration;
• Remove property belonging to the Hostel from the Hostel;
• Intentionally pollute the territory of the Hostel;
• Throw various objects out of windows;
• Finding unaccompanied children under the age of 12 in the guest areas of the Hostel, on stairwells and marches;
• In case of non-compliance with these Rules and the occurrence of negative consequences for children, the Hostel administration is not responsible for their health.
In case of gross violation of the rules of conduct or fire safety rules on the part of the Guest, the Administration has the right to refuse the Guest further stay in the Hostel.
The hostel reserves the right not to provide accommodation services to persons if there are suspicions that these persons are under the influence of alcohol, drugs or psychotropic drugs.
X. DISPUTE RESOLUTION PROCEDURE IN THE HOSTEL
In case of disputed issues regarding the quality of service, the Guest can resolve them during the day with the senior administrator, the management of the Hostel; at night – with a representative of the reception and accommodation service (administrator).
If it is impossible to eliminate the identified shortcomings, the Guest has the right to file a claim in writing with an indication of a comment in the “Book of reviews and suggestions” located at the Reception desk on the first floor of the Hostel, or leave a message to the management on the Hostel’s website www.axel-hostel.ru or by e-mail- email@example.com
In order to improve the service and the quality of the services provided, the Hostel asks Guests to leave contact details to receive a response from the Hostel (phone, postal address or email address).
In cases not provided for by these Rules, the Administration of the Hostel and the Guests of the Hostel
they are guided by the current legislation of the Russian Federation.
The administration of the Hostel does not bear property responsibility if it proves that the violation of its obligations arose as a result of force majeure (force majeure), or through the fault of the Guest.
FIRE SAFETY RULES
1. GENERAL PROVISIONS
1.1. When checking into the Hostel, it is necessary to familiarize yourself with the location of exits and stairs, the evacuation plan and the location of primary fire extinguishing means.
1.2. In order to comply with fire safety rules, it is prohibited:
• use electric heaters in the room (coffee makers, electric stoves, slow cookers, irons, boilers)
• do not light candles;
• when leaving the room, leave televisions, tape recorders, lamps, air conditioning, lighting lamps switched on; cover the switched-on floor lamps and table lamps with foreign objects, etc.;
• Smoking on the territory of the Hostel (in the room, in the corridors of the Hostel, in the public areas of the Hostel), with the exception of specially designated places. In case of violation of this rule by the Hotel administration, a general room cleaning service will be charged to the guest’s account in accordance with the approved cost of the service in the amount of 5000 rubles.
For the purposes of these Rules, smoking is understood as the process of inhaling smoke and/or steam, of any origin, including, but not limited to:
smoke and/ or steam resulting from the gorenje (smoldering) of tobacco and / or smoking mixtures of vegetable and / or chemical origin (tobacco, Iqos, glo, etc.);
smoke and / or steam arising from the use of electronic systems, electronic cigarettes and other devices producing aerosol and/or steam and/or smoke by heating the liquid;
smoke and/or steam arising from the use of tobacco heating devices/smoking mixtures (hookah);
• bring flammable substances, fireworks and flammable materials to the room.
• Use gas equipment.
• Do not use fire extinguishing agents for their intended purpose.
1.3 If a characteristic smell of burnt insulation of wires or other burning smell is detected, inform the administration immediately.
2. IN CASE OF A FIRE IN THE GUEST’S ROOM, IT IS NECESSARY
2.1. Immediately report the incident to any employee of the Hostel, and then to the fire department from the 112 mobile phone (single emergency call number);
2.2. Make sure there is no fire and smoke in the corridor, leave the danger zone and act on the instructions of the Hostel administration or the fire department.
Gorenje 2.3. If it is not possible to eliminate the burning hearth by yourself, leave the room and close the door without locking it.;
2.4. If the door in the room is hot or smoke seeps into the room from the corridor, then it is strictly forbidden to open the door. It is necessary to wet the towels and close all the cracks with them. Even if the door is not hot, you should be ready to quickly slam it if necessary, because under the pressure of the flame, the door can open itself;
2.5. If fire or smoke is outside the window, close the window, tear down curtains or tulle and remove all flammable objects from the window;
3. IN CASE OF A FIRE OUTSIDE THE GUEST’S ROOM, IT IS NECESSARY
3.1. Immediately report the incident to any employee of the Hostel, and then from the 112 mobile phone (a single emergency call number);
Close all windows and doors and leave the room immediately, activate the fire alarm system by turning on the manual fire detector;
3.2. Stay in the room if a fire in the corridor blocks all exits, or if the corridor is heavily filled with smoke, because even in the absence of a flame, inhaling thick smoke is life-threatening. If there is no fire and heavy smoke in the room, it is better to stay inside.
3.3. If there is smoke in the room, it is necessary to open the windows and turn on the ventilation in the bathroom, put wet towels under the door and in the other door slits, which will prevent smoke from entering the room and avoid draught when the windows are open.
3.4. Make a mask by wrapping your nose and mouth with a wet towel or a piece of clothing, because there is a risk of suffocating with smoke or toxic gas in case of a fire. It is necessary to do everything possible to minimize the ingress of smoke into the lungs.
3.5. It is possible to use an ice bucket, a trash bin or a suitcase to pour water on the door or any other hot surface, or to extinguish the fire in the room.
3.6. A closed and well-sealed door can reliably protect against dangerous temperatures. To avoid smoke poisoning, it is necessary to close the cracks and vents with water-soaked towels or bedding;
3.7. Upon arrival at the scene of the fire, it is necessary to approach the window and give a sign for assistance.
3.8. In case of organized evacuation of the guests staying at the Hostel, follow the instructions of the administration.
RULES FOR USING THE LAUNDRY
1. The working hours of the laundry are from 10:00 to 22:00.
1.1. The laundry operates in self-service mode.
1.2. Washing is paid and is 200 rubles., The hotel provides washing products.
1.3. Laundry rooms are not intended for storing laundry.
1.4. The laundry room has free access to:
✓ 2 washing machines;
✓ Floor dryer;
✓ Ironing board;
2. The use of the washing machine is possible only after reading the brief manual.
2.1. It is necessary to monitor the cycle of washing the laundry and pick it up from the laundry room in a timely manner.
2.2. When unloading the laundry of the previous user from the drum of the machine, carefully fold the laundry into a container and put it on the rack.
2.3. Leave the hatches of the washing machine open after washing.
2.4. If the washing machine does not turn on or does not collect water, contact the Hotel administration
3. The use of the iron is possible only after reading the short manual.
4. The administration is not responsible for the safety and integrity of the Guests’ products after using the washing machine and is also not responsible for things left in the laundry room.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR USING THE IRON
1. Check if the clothes can be ironed. Look at the label, as there are most often instructions on how to care for clothes. If you didn’t find this information there, look at what the thing is made of.
2. Pour water into the iron tank. Use filtered water to avoid clogging the steam holes of the iron.
3. Set the appropriate temperature of the iron and let it warm up.
4. Put the item on the ironing board. Start stroking.
5. Attention: Do not leave the iron in one place for too long to avoid sticking the product to the sole of the iron.
6. Keep the iron in an upright position to avoid fires.
7. Make sure that the cord is positioned freely.
8. Unplug the iron from the outlet after the ironing process is completed to avoid fire.
9. The administration is not responsible for the safety and integrity of the Guests’ products after using the iron and is also not responsible for things left in the laundry room.
A curtain, which protects you from the outside world
Shelf, for your computer and for everything else
Bed linen of high quality
Each guest has two towels
By submitting an application you consent to the processing of your personal data.