Rules of accommodation:
1. Check-in time is 14:00.
2. Check out time is 12:00.
3. A place in the Hostel is provided:
for citizens of the Russian Federation upon presentation:
– passport of a citizen of the Russian Federation;
– a general foreign passport;
for foreign citizens upon presentation:
– the passport of a foreign citizen or other document established by federal law or recognized in accordance with an international treaty of the Russian Federation as an identity document;
– a migration card to be completed upon entry into the Russian Federation, a visa valid in the territory of the Russian Federation;
4. Children under the age of 18 have no right to live in the Hostel without adult permission.
5. Payment for accommodation is charged in accordance with the estimated hour – from 12 hours of the current day by local time. In case of delay of departure of the guest the payment for accommodation is collected in the following order:
not more than 6 hours after the estimated hour – hourly rate;
from 6 to 12 hours after the estimated hour – a payment for half a day;
from 12 to 24 hours after the check-out time – payment for a full day.
For stays of not more than 24 hours, the fee is charged per day, regardless of the estimated hour.
6. The price of the hostel, as well as the form of payment, is set by the hostel administration.
7. The Administration of the Hostel reserves the right, according to the availability of the rooms, to accommodate guests, regardless of gender or age.
8. We inform you with the new law of the registration of foreign citizens on the territory of the Russian Federation, where you are required to register your stay in the territory of the Russian Federation within 24 hours from the moment of crossing the border. Axel Hostel provides a service for registering with the Moscow Department of the Federal Migration Service. Required documents: passport, visa, migration card.
9. Bed linen and towels are included in the price of the hostel. Change of linen is made on the third day of stay, or earlier for an additional fee, on request. Wet room cleaning and garbage collection are made daily.
11. The hostel provides the following services, included in the price of the room / place in the room: bed, bathroom, shower, toilet, kitchen with all kitchen equipment and inventory, TV, Wi-Fi, board games, first-aid kit.
12. For an additional fee on request of the guest, the following additional services are provided: disposable hygienic supplies, umbrellas, transfer services, etc.
13. To store personal belongings in the hostel, special lockers are provided in the rooms. Administration is not responsible for things left unattended.
14. For the loss of the key there is a penalty imposed by the administration of the hostel.
15. In order to ensure the safety of guests in public areas (reception area, kitchen, corridors) there are video cameras installed.
16. The hostel provides cleaning services once a day.
17. Guest of the Hostel is obliged:
Observe the rules of residence established in the Hostel;
To keep cleanliness in rooms, public areas – kitchen, restroom in bathrooms, etc.;
Strictly observe the rules of fire safety;
Observe the silence in the Hostel between 22:00 and 08:00;
Reimburse the damage in case of loss or damage to the property of the hostel;
To keep kitchen clean, to wash the dishes after yourself.
Smoking in all rooms, except for specially designated places, according to Federal Law No. 15-FZ “On protection of public health from exposure to ambient tobacco smoke and consequences of tobacco consumption”. For guest smoking in non-designated places, a fine is imposed, set by the hostel administration, or the guest can be evicted from the hostel without a refund of money, including for the next 24 hours.
To drink alcoholic beverages in accordance with the requirements of the Code of Administrative Offenses of the Russian Federation. We refuse to stay for guests who are in a state of strong intoxication. In case of detection of alcoholic drinks in the premises of the Hostel, the administration has the right to withdraw them.
Violate public order.
Going to the work area of the Administrator of the Hostel.
Bring guest’s visitors who are not registered in the Hostel.
Keep bulky things, flammable materials, weapons, drugs, as determined by the legislation of the Russian Federation.
Live with animals and birds.
For violation of the rules of conduct in the Hostel, the administration has the right to evict violators at any time without refunding payment for living for the current day.
19. The hostel administration reserves the right to terminate the guest’s stay prematurely and expel him if he is in a state of alcoholic, narcotic or other kinds of intoxication, or in the event of other violations of the rules of residence in the hostel and / or public order without a refund, including for the next 24 hours.
20. In the absence of a guest at the place of residence for more than 24 hours (according to the calculated hour) without warning the administration of the hostel, the administration has the right to create an inventory of the property of the absent guest and transfer it for safekeeping, after which the guest is charged for storage according to the price list approved by the administration of the hostel. Administration takes the possible measures to search for a guest and return forgotten things (at the expense of the guest).
21. In case of complaints from the guest, the administration takes all possible measures to resolve the conflict.
22. In cases not provided for in these rules, the administration and the consumer (the guest of the hostel) are governed by the current legislation of the Russian Federation.
A curtain, which protects you from the outside world
Shelf, for your computer and for everything else
Bed linen of high quality
Each guest has two towels
By submitting an application you consent to the processing of your personal data.